We are hiring
To be the very best at what we do, we aim to attract and retain the very best people!
As part of our exciting team you'll be at the epicentre of this exciting ride.
An exciting opportunity has been created for a person to join our team to both assist in the continued high availability of our managed services, as well as support our staff and client's ICT requirements.
The successful candidate will split their time between performing proactive tasks, such as creating documentation, applying updates & patches and monitoring our system and services general health, attempting to identify and resolve any potential issues before they arise. Other facets of this role will include supporting our staff and Managed Services clients with general ICT requests which are logged via our Helpdesk Software.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years experience in a System Administrator or similar IT Support role
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A valid driver.s license
- Relevant qualifications and or technical certifications preferable but not mandatory
- Linux and network experience preferable but not mandatory
Skill requirements and responsibilities for this role:
- VMWare Management
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- General hardware device support such as printers, scanners & devices connected to WLAN
- Perform data analysis to provide ad-hoc and scheduled reporting
- Perform scheduled tasks, such as applying system updates & patches
- Support the Incident Management process by monitoring tickets to ensure SLA's are not being breached and tickets are 'owned' and addressed
- Ensure all operational documentation is complete, current and available to all support staff
- Manage tickets to successful resolution as per agreed SLA's
- Participate in projects and teams as requested
To apply for this position, please use this link.
Have other skills?
Not a problem! Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at SmartSpeak.